October 27, 2012

Books and Reading + Pinterest = FUN (and Great Info)!

Time, there's just not enough of it to keep this blog as vibrant as I would like it to be.

... Enter Pinterest to my rescue!

I love Pinterest! Not necessarily for pinning to my own boards (I just started an account, and I don't spend time scouring the Internet for stuff to put on my boards, as you can see), but I enjoy looking at what other people love enough to pin and share.

[ Nerdy side note to students: Do a Google search and add the word Pinterest to your search, and you'll be amazed at the infographic-like info that you'll find for your research project.]

S-o-o-o-o-o, for the next little while, I'll be sharing with our students (and teachers and other interested learners) eye-pleasing pins I find on Pinterest that celebrate books and reading. It's a fun, social way to spread the reading love, that's QUICK.

Here's the inaugural pin.





Isn't it the coolest? Check out Home Office with an Overhead Library for the skinny on this architectural marvel created by designer Travis Price for National Geographic's Wade Davis.

Thanks for the pin, Genevieve!

◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊

Do you have any cool photos or graphics that celebrate books and reading? (No, they need not be from Pinterest.)  Send them my way and I'll post them for all to enjoy.

Happy reading,

Ms. Lindsay
(◕‿◕)
 @castlelibrary


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts about reading with us!