Our last Middle School Book Club meeting took a ver-r-r-r-ry interesting turn.
We just couldn't agree on a book to read!
Soooooo, we spent our last meeting picking out individual books, and at our next meeting on May 19 we'll be doing video book reviews.
Here are some of the books picked:
- The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams
- Love (sequel to Star Girl) by Jerry Spinelli
- The Magician (Riftwar Cycle) by Raymond E. Feist
- Matched by Allie Condie
- The Maze of Bones (39 Clues) by Rick Riordan
- Molly Moon and the Monster Music by Georgia Byng
- The School for Good and Evil by Soman Chainani
- The Sight (Warriors) by Erin Hunter
- World War Z by Max Brooks
Stay tuned for the video reviews :)