December 15, 2011

"I have always imagined Paradise will be a kind of library" -- thanks, Kay!

"I have always imagined Paradise will be a kind of library." --Jorge Luis Borges

This is what I found on my desk this morning... thanks so much, Kay! On my Christmas tree this will go, and you will always be on my mind when I decorate every year.

More than that, this lovely ornament will be a treasured addition to my reading figurine cove in my home (that collection is worthy of its own blog post!).

You really shouldn't have, Kay -- no need for gifts! But you must have known how happy this would make me.

Thank you so much, and I wish for you and your family much happiness during this holiday season, and beyond.

--Linda
(◕‿◕)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts about reading with us!